Find out what's happening with Girls Will Be Girls!
To sign up for our bi-monthly newsletter click HERE!

Visit
www.GWBGBoutique.com for our Etsy listings,
plus search "GWBG" on
www.eBay.com and www.WinkElf.com.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Boo Continues & Designer Spotlight on CustomDesignsbyMimi

Sign up for our newsletter for 1 entry into our drawing; get 5 entries for each purchase at a GWBG Etsy shop!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Designer Spotlight on:

Tell us a little about yourself? I’m a 31 yr old only child – I live in Frisco, Tx with my hubby Rick , my 2 ½ yr old son Landen , our 2 poms Princess & Tigger & one lil goldfish named Wally. I work full time and my mom and I have CDBM on the side for fun and extra $$ too!!


What is the first craft item you remember making?
I have loved being creative as long as I can remember – but my 1st “business” type craft my mom and I did when I was in 5th grade, when decorated Keds were all the rage (in Rockwall, TX anyway) and we bought keds and embellished them with rhinestones and sold them!



How long have you been making your baby blankets, burp cloths and other items?
We have been making our burpies, blankets etc. since Landen was born in Feb 2005.

Which is your favorite and why? My current favorite is our taggie blankets – they are fun to make and leave a lot of room to be creative!

What is your perfect crafting day like? My “perfect” Craft day = me at home alone just being creative and coming up with new designs.

What is your perfect "FUN" (NO WORK) day like? My “perfect” fun – no work day = shopping all day for me and all my love ones! I love love love to shop!! It’s like therapy! I’m “one of those people” that can be at the store when it opens and get home at 10pm with my Expedition full of goodies!

What is your favorite thing about GWBG? I just love the GWBG group – it’s the 1st place where I have felt comfortable to be myself and I feel like I have real friends here!!!

No comments: